Monday, April 26, 2010

Thisn Weekend

Hello again. This weekend I was chilling with my mom. We went shopping and did our nails and just chilled in our beds and watched Star Wars! The first thing we did was go shopping at DSW for some shoes for my mom. But me being Anjelica I had to buy some shoes also. And I found the most sexy shoes ever. I'm wearing them now. They are GUESS brand sandals that are jet black and have little studs on them! And to make it better me mom and I bought some nail polish that is neon orange and purple that look so good on us. She got the orange and I got the purple! So on Sunday I did me toes and my finger nails! I feel so hot right now eve if I'm not dressed up at all today. I am in a very good mood today but just the little things in life like getting some shoes and doing my nails makes me feel beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment