Friday, April 16, 2010

Free Writing Activity

This morning has been so crazy. I woke up late had to wait 15 mins for my mom to get out of the shower. Then i had to run to the bus with like no makeup on and my hair a mess. now can you imagine me trying to get all beautiful on a old bumpy bus that smells like wet worms. NASTY!!!!!!!!!! well one way or another i did it but i still cant get the smell of wet worms out of my head! when i got to school it only took me about a second to wake up and be happy and bright. when i went to my table i was welcomed by a beautiful little tray of french toast sticks. and a container of syrup! yummmmmmmmmy! that just made my day complete! after school i think i will take a nap and go see the new movie death at a funeral with my friends. hahahahaha it should be so much fun with all those crazy stars all in one movie at a funeral of all places. well it is a funny story when you get a bunch of black people together and see what happens! well ttfn!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment